Sunday 8 November 2015

Playlist 01-11-2015

I Wanna Rock / I Am I'm Me (live) - Twisted Sister
Evil Twin - Anthrax
I The Arms Of Morpheus - Mournblade
Lost You Once - Alicewell
Sympathy - Tremonti
The Deviant Heart - Phantasma
The Final Thrash - Crippled Fox
Smorgasbord - Desastyr
Drive - Evenu
Gravity - Papa Roach
I'm No Good - Fizzy Blood
The Red And The Black - Iron Maiden
I Am A Monster - Cauda Pavonis
Liar Liar - The Near Death Experience
Drowned By Giant Tsunamis - Severe Metastasis
Comfortably Insane - Shambolique
Easy Rider - Old Man's Will
Kings with No Castle - My Hollow
King God - Aparatus
Lost In Your Memory - Threshold
Blodorn - Manegarm
Radio Interference - The Ignerents
More Stately Mansions - Charlie Barnes
Silver Tongue - This Years Ghost
Stray Dog - Magic Trik
Twenty Two - Highlives
Bootmaker To The King - Fighting Caravans
Floating Intact - A Dark Orbit
Let You Down - Light Years
For The Love Of... - Mindless Self Indulgence
Superhero - Janes Addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment